Thursday, July 10, 2014

America The Beautiful or Disney World The Beautiful?


I have been feeling that  it's not right that I had not watched the July 4th firework display this year because this is something I always did since my first year in this country.  But thanks to Youtube, not only can I make up for my missing out of the July 4th firework, I get to watch the better version done by my beloved Disney.  As I mentioned in one of my previous posts,  nobody in America did fireworks as magical as Disney, at least from the ones that I had seen.

Before I knew America, I knew Disney.  It was because of Disney that I always wanted to come see America.  After so many years, Disney World and Disney Land are still my most favorite places.  It's amazing how the fireworks displayed by the local governments were never as good as the ones at Disney.  I grew up always hearing everybody  around me saying how the private enterprises were more efficient and effective than the  government,  I guess in the case of firework display, it's true... 

6 comments:

  1. Yes, Disney is the best! I haven't been to Disney World in years but we used to go quite a bit. They have so much new stuff all the time, I can't keep up. Enjoy it while you're young including the fireworks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I can't keep up either:) I have an annual pass:)

      Delete
    2. Nice! Have you ever been to Dollywood? Dolly has done great things with that place. I haven't been since '95 but friends still send me pictures of her at the yearly opening.

      Delete
    3. First time I heard of Dollywood is when I read it from your blog a while back:) It isn't internationally famous to foreigners like myself, but now I know about it, it's on my list of places to go before I die in the USA:) I haven't been to Tennessee and would like to visit someday.

      Delete
  2. I have never been to Disney. It's on my bucket list and when the kids are a little older, I'll be able to check it off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should definitely take the kids there someday. I went with my little niece to Disney Land in Hong Kong and it was so much joy to see her reactions to everything there.

      Delete